List of dates/locations for Schools of Instruction and User Meetings 2017
|EvolutionIT Conference (Fourth Annual)||Prairie Meadows, 1 Prairie Meadows Dr., Altoona, Iowa||March 22, 2017|
|Auditor’s Payroll||Holiday Inn, 2609 University Blvd. Ames, Iowa||April 5, 2017|
|Engineer’s School||Holiday Inn, 2609 University Blvd. Ames, Iowa||April 6, 2017|
|Treasurer’s Year End||Holiday Inn, 2609 University Blvd. Ames, Iowa||April 25, 2017|
|Recorder's School||Holiday Inn, 2609 University Blvd. Ames, Iowa||May 11, 2017|
|Auditor’s Real Estate||Holiday Inn, 2609 University Blvd. Ames, Iowa||May 25, 2017|
|Auditor’s Year End/Cash Balance/Accrual||Holiday Inn, 2609 University Blvd. Ames, Iowa||June 15, 2017|
|Assessor’s Real Estate||Holiday Inn, 2609 University Blvd. Ames, Iowa||August 10, 2017|
|Auditor’s Budget||Holiday Inn, 2609 University Blvd. Ames, Iowa||October 12 , 2017|
|Auditor’s Accounting||Holiday Inn, 2609 University Blvd. Ames, Iowa||November 16, 2017|
These dates are very tentative, as is the curriculum. Both are subject to change and/or withdrawal.
This information was last updated March 28, 2017.
About our meetings
Most user meetings are held annually for each office and are specific to each office. Training meetings include:
* Treasurer's - year end tax receipting and real estate year end.
* Recorder's - vital statistics and instrument indexing.
* Auditor's Real Estate - tax process and maintenance.
* Engineer's Accounting - payroll, equipment and road costing, parts and material inventory, and signs.
* Auditor's Accounting - year end, fiscal year end, and cash balancing processes.
* Assessor's - real estate maintenance and year end.
* Auditor's Accrual/Budget - preparing the accrual forms for the Department of Managements annual financial package, and preparing budgets, and 1099s.
* Auditor's Accounting - daily processing, maintenance, and month end processes.
* Payroll - payroll processing, ACH, quarterly reporting, and W2s.
Solutions, Inc also periodically holds additional meetings beyond the regular software meetings.
* Networking and System Operations are geared for the hardware and system administration personnel.
* AS400 Query class designed to assist users in setting up and running queries specific to their needs and requirements.
Our Goal as a Software provider
Solutions, Inc continually strives to make our software easy to use and easy to operate. As the programs are modified to accommodate state law changes, new technology, and new processes, user meetings are held throughout the year to keep clients informed. The user meetings are designed to instruct new clients on how to use the software, refresh veteran clients on specific processes, and to inform all clients on changes and updates to the programs. In most cases, the software classes are given by an Application Support person and a Computer Programmer.